Dear Clients of Wayland Animal Clinic,
To protect our clients and employees from COVID, the doctors and staff at the Wayland Animal Clinic have implemented extensive safety precautions throughout the pandemic. We are proud that our efforts have kept our doors open to you and your pets. It remains our goal to be an important resource for our community and to take care of your pets while minimizing the chance of disease transmission at our clinic.
As we attempt to adapt to ever-changing circumstances regarding the virus and its consequences, we have decided to adopt a flexible strategy in regards to Curbside Service. Of course we prefer to see our clients in face-to-face, but when circumstances dictate, we will offer curbside service.
We ask that our clients:
- Call Upon Arrival (508) 653-1096
- A member of our team will provide you with instructions on whether/when to enter the building
- All clients must continue to wear a mask
If we are seeing clients face-to-face, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR CLINIC IF:
- You are experiencing a cough, fever, or chills or other current COVID symptoms
- You have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you (or anyone you live with) has a COVID-19 test pending.
- You have traveled anywhere by plane in the last 14 days.
We will continue to monitor expert guidance, community COVID numbers, and variant concerns, and will continue to adapt our operations as appropriate.