As we attempt to adapt to ever-changing circumstances regarding the virus and its consequences, we have decided to adopt a flexible strategy in regards to Curbside Service. Of course we prefer to see our clients in face-to-face, but when circumstances dictate, we will offer curbside service. Here’s how the process works:
*TIP* Bring a well-charged mobile phone with you! Along with a face mask and credit card!
- Upon arrival, call us at 508-653-1096 and remain in your vehicle
- We will inform you if we are seeing clients face-to-face or if we are curbside
- A technician will call you to take a history
- Make sure your pet is in a closed carrier or strong and secure leash as appropriate.
- Then a technician will come out to retrieve your pet. Please wear a face mask during face-to-face interactions with our staff.
- After the examination, the doctor will call to review findings and the plan
- The desk staff will call you one last time to secure payment with a credit card
- We will bring your pet back to your vehicle along with any medications or food you might need
- Exceptions to this protocol will be made for euthanasia appointments – please call the office when you arrive and someone will escort you into an exam room with your pet.